Category: Soups & Sauces
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch, 40g
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 40g Coconut cream powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup of dragon fruit juice, 300g
- Dash of salt
- In a saucepan, mix coconut cream powder and 100ml of water until it dissolved. Then stir in cornstarch. Add honey and salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer. Stirring constantly until sauce thickened. Then, add fruit juice and continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add lemon juice, vanilla, and almond extract. Taste for sweetness and add more honey if desired.
- Applications: spread on toast, filling for crepes or topping on pancakes, waffles and French toast.