- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar, 68g
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Dash of salt, 1.6g
- Ground nutmeg
- Coconut cream powder, 60g mix with 120ml water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat eggs slightly together with coconut cream mixture, sugar, salt and vanilla.
- Pour into custard cups , sprinkle top with nutmeg. Place cups in a baking dish and pour very hot water into the dish up to ½ inch from the tops of the custard cups.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until knife inserted in custard comes out clean.
- Remove cups from water and serve warm or chilled.