Coconut Milk Pancakes
Category: Breads & Grains
- 1 cup flour, 150g
- 1 teaspoon baking powder, 7g
- ¼ teaspoon salt, 1.5g
- 1 egg
- Coconut cream powder, 70g
- Water, 200 ml
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt in a bowl.
- Mix coconut cream powder with water until it is dissolved completely.
- In a separate bowl, mix together egg, coconut mixture and vanilla.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Heat 2 teaspoon of cooking oil in a skillet.
- Spoon batter onto hot skillet making pancakes about 2 ½ to 3 inches in diameter.