Coconut Milk Banana Bread
Category: Breads & Grains
- 2 ½ cups bread flour, 370g
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled, 25g
- 2 teaspoon baking powder, 9g
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 6g
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt, 3.7g
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1 cup granulated sugar, 200g
- Coconut cream powder, 50g mix with 100ml of water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk eggs and sugar until combined. Whisk in bananas, coconut mixture, butter and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add flour mixture to wet ingredients and stir with a spatula until just combined.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick entered into the centre of the loaf comes out clean.