Coconut Shrimps & Noodles
- Spaghetti /Noodles, 200g
- Coconut cream powder , 120g mix with 300ml water
- 1 cup onion, chopped, 120g
- 1 tablespoon flour, 10g
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced, 20g
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil, 30g
- 2 tablespoon Fish sauce, 30g
- Shrimp, peeled and deveined, 150g
- 2 tablespoon green chilli, chopped, 15g
- 2 tablespoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped, 20g
- Prepare noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, sauté onions in coconut oil until tender. Add green chilli, garlic, and flour. Continue cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Mix coconut cream powder with water and stir into the skillet. Pour in fish sauce and simmer uncovered for about 8 minutes. Stir occasionally until the sauce is thickens.
- Add shrimps and cilantro and continue to simmer until shrimp is cooked, about 3- 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and fold in noodles until well coated with sauce. Serve hot.