Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Potatoes, 3 pieces medium size, 300g
- 1 teaspoon salt, 10g
- Coconut cream powder, 30g
- Dash of white pepper powder
- Water, 200 ml
- Chopped potatoes into ½ inch pieces and put into a pot. Add just enough water to cover the potatoes.
- Cover, heat and cook until the potatoes turn tender, about 25 to 30 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Then mix coconut cream powder with water until it is evenly mix. Mash potatoes by adding coconut milk, a little at a time until it is smooth and fluffy.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Make 2-3 servings.