- Coconut cream powder, 50g mix in 150ml water
- 1 cup whole wheat flour, 200g
- 1 cup sugar, 150g
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 2 eggs
- coconut frosting*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- coat an 11x7x2-inch baking dish with a thin layer of coconut oil and dust with flour.
- Stir together coconut cream mixture, sugar, vanilla, almond extract, and eggs.
- In a separate bowl sift flour, baking powder and salt. Stir dry ingredients into the wet.
- Put batter into baking pan which has been coated with oil or butter. Bake for 25 minutes or until light golden brown and cake begins to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Top with Coconut Frosting
*To make Coconut Frosting, please refer to below recipe:
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Coconut cream powder 5g mix in 15ml water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, 0.6g
- 2 cups powdered sugar. 150g
- ½ cup shredded coconut, toasted, 20g
- Cream coconut oil, milk, powdered sugar, vanilla and salt together.
- Spread on cake and sprinkle top with toasted coconut.