- ½ medium onion, chopped, 50g
- Water, 100ml
- 2 tablespoon oil
- sweet peas, around 20 pieces, 100g
- 2 tablespoons flour, 20g
- ½ teaspoon salt, 3.5g
- Coconut cream powder, 20g
- ¼ teaspoon pepper, 1g
- In a sauce pan, sauté onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in flour and cook for around 2 minutes.
- Then mix the coconut cream powder in water and add into the saucepan.
- Add in peas, salt and pepper, stir frequently.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until mixture thickens. Serve hot.