Coconut Milk Biscuits
- 1 egg
- Coconut cream powder, 50g
- Water, 50ml
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, 15g
- 1 ½ cups flour, 170g
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder, 6.5g
- ½ teaspoon salt, 3.8g
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
- Mix coconut cream powder with water.
- Beat eggs into a bowl, then combine with coconut oil, coconut cream powder mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix just until moistened.
- Roll dough into desired shape and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flour hands to keep dough from sticking.
- Bake at oven for approximately 20 minutes.