Frozen Coconut Dessert
- ½ cup sugar, 95g
- 1 ¼ cup flaked coconut, 65g
- Coconut cream powder, 50g
- 1 9 inch baked pastry shell
- Water, 250ml
- *Coconut whipped cream, 1 ½ cups
- Combine sugar, coconut cream powder, water, flaked coconut in a bowl. Let mixture sit for about 5 minutes. This is to allow the sugar to dissolve.
- Fold in coconut whipped cream.
- Pour into baked pastry shell and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Thaw for 15 minutes before serving.
- Heavy cream, 160g
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence, 4g
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar, 40g
- Coconut cream powder, 30g
- Water , 100ml
- Mix the coconut cream powder with water. Then, in a bowl, combine heavy cream and vanilla essence.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Add sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Whip in coconut cream mixture. Chill and serve cold.
- Applications: Desserts