- ½ can condensed milk, 200g
- ½ cup coconut cream powder, 45g
- 1 cup powdered sugar, 150g
- 1 cup fresh cream, 180g
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Heat the oil in a saucepan. Tip in the onion and ginger. Sauté for a few minutes until softened.
- Stir in the curry paste and cook for another minute.
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes and coconut mixture. Bring to a boil, then leave to simmer for 5 minutes. Add a little of boiling water if the mixture get too thick.
- Tip in the prawns and cook for 5-10 minute more.
- Top with coriander leaves and serve over hot cooked rice.